Horrors: Werewolf of Washington


After a long hiatus, our horror squadron regroups. I know very little about this film, other than that it is nominally about a post-Nixon press assistant to the president who also happens to be a werewolf. Also, I know that it is one of the greatest film posters ever. Think I may have found a next tattoo. Though we might question the tagline: makes what perfectly clear? (We also may follow this up with Teen Wolf Too, a pretty necessary one-two punch.)

Sunday, 7 PM, my house

2 comments:

David McDougall said...

"Makes it perfectly clear" is my vote for most recursively ironic / ironically recursive tagline ever.

ECW said...

I'm with you on that. I'm pretty excited to watch this - it's coming on a recommendation and in the sequence of our ongoing lycanthropic trail.