Verso Londra


Off to London in two days. British comrades and those I have yet to meet, I'll be there for a couple weeks, so track me down. I worry that the reputation that precedes me amongst those few who might have read me is slightly doomy/bellicist, as Danny Leigh of described my position as: "Leave out the cannibalism and it might almost pass for optimism." But is there optimism without cannibalism?

On a perhaps related note, need to share my current love affair with politically radical Zambian psychadelia from the '70s. Particularly The Witch (acronymically We Intend to Create Havoc). If all revolutionary tracts sounded this remarkable, we might be doing far better at the moment.

Dig here and prepare for the girding of struggle via proper African lo-fi off-kilter shamble psych:


No comments: